If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odenwalder Long Sleeve Thinsulate Sleeping Bag Prima Clima 110-130 cm
With removable sleeves
Made in Germany
This sleeping bag can be used during the whole year.
Odenwalder is the most anti-allergenic and anti-bacterial sleeping bag on the german market due to its filling and prima clima breath system. It is super soft and we can guarantee that your little one will be warm and comfortable when sleeping in winter and late autumn.
Also, its gorgeous, different colours mean that the sleeping bag will coordinate with all types of bedding and bring joy to you and your baby.
The Odenwalder Long Sleeve Winter Sleeping Bag can be fixed in 2 different sizes 90 and 110 and can be used during 2 years
Our winter sleeping bag, known for being breathable, comfy and safe, help you and baby enjoy a peaceful night's sleep by eliminating loose blankets in the crib.
Features and benefits for Odenwalder Long Sleeve Winter Sleeping Bag
-100% faser filling, which is 60% more absorbent than cotton and has natural anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-allergenic filling, which prevents build of bacteria and dispels dust mites
- Breathable Prima Clima System for those comfortable nights (Patented in Germany)
- Removable sleeves
- Sleeping bag is less restrictive and allows your baby to move their arms and legs freely
- Ideal for active babies that kick off their covers
- Keeps baby at just the right temperature
- Makes it harder to climb out of the cot
- Helps to prevent children scratching itchy eczema
- Can help to make the move from a Moses basket easier
- Helps to stop feet from getting stuck in the cot bars
Full zip opens at front, which is protected by a zip guard to stop it scratching your baby's skin
Machine washable at 40 degrees
Length: 130 cm
Safety warning: This sleeping bag is for use in a cot or crib. Do not let your child overheat.Do not use the sleep bag if the child's head can pass through the neck hole when the product is fastened for use. Do not use with additional blankets. Place baby on their back with their feet to foot of the cot.